Baked Veggie Chips
Crunchy chips that are baked, not fried, and made from veggies.
- Parsnips, peeled 2 medium
- Zucchini 2 medium
- Carrots, peeled 2 medium
- Olive oil spray
- Salt, plus more for garnish 1 teaspoon
- Using a handheld mandoline or a very sharp knife, slice the vegetables into very thin
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly oil 2 large baking sheets with olive oil spray.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables on paper towels in a single layer, season with 1 teaspoon of salt and let sit for 15 minutes. Dry the vegetables as thoroughly as possible with a paper towel.
- Arrange the vegetable slices on the baking sheets in a single layer and coat with additional olive oil spray. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chips from the oven, sprinkle them with additional salt, and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve immediately or cool to room temperature. The chips can then be stored in a sealed container on the countertop for up to 3 days.
You may also be interested in
Chocolate Lava Cakes
The only thing better than how ooey-gooey and delicious these cakes taste is how easy they are to make.
Ginger-Orange Braised Short Ribs
A recipe for tender, “fall-from-the-bone” short ribs with an intense Asian flavor.
Quick Shepherd's Pie
Enjoy this hearty pie dish that is deceptively simple to make.